Search At5g52360 using search box next to the title logo.
The resulting page shows gene list corresponding to the query. The gene list has 4 columns:
- Column 1; Locus ID with the link to the locus page.
- Column 2; Predicted subcellular lacalization by TargetP and WoLF PSORT.
- Column 3; Functional annotation by TAIR.
- Column 4; Link to coexpressed gene list.
Now click the link for the coexpressed gene list for this gene.
This page provides list of coexpressed genes with 7 columns as follows:
- Column 1; Index of this gene list.
- Column 2; Check box to search coexpressed genes from multiple queries.
- Column 3; MR (Mutual Rank) value as a measure of gene coexpression.
- Column 4; Pearson's correlation coefficient (Mutual Rank) value as a measure of gene coexpression.
- Column 5; Locus ID.
- Column 6; Functional annotation by TAIR.
- Column 7; Link to coexpressed gene list from the gene in the line, and link to coexpression viewer.
At5g52360 expresses with
- Rank 1; Actin 12
- Rank 4; Actin depolymerizing factor 7
- Rank 5; Actin 4
- Rank 9; Profilin 5
These coexpressed genes suggest the putative function of this gene (At5g52360), actin-depolymerizing factor.
Gene expression patterns are provided in the locus page. Sample name is written in pdf. According to developmental samples, This gene strongly expresses stamen and pollen.
The information present a hypothetical model that At5g52360 functions with actin and profilin as cytoskeleton system to mechanically promote stamen maturation.